Luxury Designer Black Classic Camo Canada Goose Women\’s Camouflage Parkas HyBridge Perren Jacket Black Label Canada Goose Langford Black Friday 2727LB
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Thermal mapping® technology places performance fabrics where you need them most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Stowable hood hidden in collar with zipper opening is adjustable
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Tri-Durance PF™ fabric side panels and under sleeves for enhanced fit, breathability and movement
- Cuffs with matte PU zippers and gussets to adjust fit without compromising warmth
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
- 1 interior pocket: mesh drop-in pocket
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc on left sleeve
No FurLearn More
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose DownLearn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent, on gently cycle, front loading machine only. Tumble dry on low.
MULTI-AXIS STRETCH AND BREATHABLE HARDFACE FLEECE
Soft shell material with dynamic multi-axis stretch that is highly abrasion resistant and breathable. Learn more about Tensile-Tech
- Water Resistant
- 4-Way Stretch
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE
A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro twill. Learn more about Strati-Forma 30D™
DURABLE 3-LAYER MICROFLEECE
A laminated 3-layer soft shell fabric with micro polar fleece backing that’s designed to allow maximum mobility and breathability during high performance pursuits. Learn more about Tri-Durance-PF
- 4-Way Stretch
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.